1. What personal information do we collect?
We will collect the information you enter when you complete our forms.
Our system may also automatically record the following information on your visit to our website:
- Browser type (e.g. Netscape Navigator, Internet Explorer)
- Operating system (e.g. Microsoft Windows, Macintosh)
- IP address (a unique identifier for each connection to the internet)
- Domain name (e.g. btinternet.com, aol.com)
This information is automatically collected and does not require your input - the information is used to improve our facilities and to provide you with an optimum website.
2. How this information will be used?
We respect your privacy and will only use your information:
- To log various usage and statistical information about your use of our facilities
- To administer the website and gather broad demographic information about users of the site
- To send you Edenred offers and promotions for marketing purposes - providing you with details of special offers, promotions, new products and services
- To advise you of changes to our website
- To improve our website, and to customise our website for you based on your demographics
3. Who will we share your information with?
We may disclose your Information to:
- Our regulators, lawyers and auditors
- Persons where required by law under a court order or subpoena
4. Choices available to you regarding collection, use and distribution information
Your Information will be retained by us for as long as the purpose for which it was collected continues. It will then be destroyed although copies may be retained if required to satisfy our legal, regulatory or accounting requirements. By law, you are entitled to a copy of the personal information we hold on you.
You may choose not to receive any promotional communications from us or our partners. We maintain an opt-out option that you may choose to select at any time, if you do not wish to receive such promotional communications from us or our partners.
Changes / Modification
You may make a request to us to change or modify your information at any time. Further if you are aware at any time that any of the information that you have given to us has changed then please let us know at the earliest opportunity of the changes that need to be made to your information. If you would like guidance on how to change the information that we hold on you, please contact us.
If we change this policy, we will post the new policy on our home page. If the change means that we will use your information differently, we will notify you. You may accept the change of use, or if you do not, we will continue to use your information in accordance with the policy under which it was collected.
Our Pledge to You
Edenred is a registered trademark and we are registered in England as:
- Edenred (UK Group)UK Ltd. 540144
- Childcare Vouchers Ltd. 2420196
All are under the VAT number of 649503520
Our registered office is:
50 Vauxhall Bridge Road,
All copyright, database rights, design rights, and all intellectual property rights in and to all text and graphics their selection and arrangement, and all mark up/layout/scripts, software compilations, underlying source (hyper text mark up language and scripts) and all other materials on this website belong solely and absolutely to Edenred.
You are not permitted to use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce the material on this website, for any reason, without the written consent of Edenred.
While Edenred endeavors to ensure that this website is normally available 24 hours a day, the company shall not be liable if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to this website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance, repair or for reasons beyond Edenreds' control.
Links to and from third parties
Links to third party websites on this website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this website. Edenred has not reviewed all of these third party websites and is not responsible for the websites content, any representations about them, material found there, or any of their content and availability. Edenred therefore does not endorse content that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
It is not permitted to create a link or to make any alterations or additions to the material on this website without the written consent on Edenred.