Developing a corporate eyecare policy
The Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992, which were amended in 2002, place a responsibility on employers to attend to the eyecare of VDU users. While many employers find that the regulations are beneficial in helping them to address eye health at work, the take up of eye tests remains lower than originally anticipated. This is in large part due to misunderstandings concerning the regulations by employers and employees.
Our free guide "Developing a company eyecare policy - your options & legal obligations" will tell you what it means for employers, what do employers need to know about complying and what options are available to help meet their obligations?
Our free corporate eyecare guide includes:
- Main points of the DSE Regulations
- Tips to minimising the effects of VDUs
- The importance of eye testing
- 5 reasons to develop a formal corporate eyecare policy
- What to include in a corporate eyecare policy
- How to manage corporate eyecare obligations
- Common misconceptions about corporate eyecare voucher schemes
- What to look for in a corporate eyecare voucher provider
- Tips on launching and communicating a corporate eyecare scheme